Neumann Equipment dredge winches are designed and manufactured from high-quality components for extreme environmental conditions, providing years of dependable service. We specialise in winches used on dredgers and in dredging operations, which may include:
- Ladder lift winches.
- Slew winches.
- Tail winches.
- Barge winches.
- Positioning winches.
Our dredger winches designs are verified using Finite Element Analysis (FEA), manufactured and tested to meet marine industry standards. They are Built Tough and Designed to Last!
- High-quality reduction drive gearboxes.
- Fail-safe spring applied hydraulic release brake.
- Dredger winch drums are supported with fully sealed self-aligning bearings (where applicable).
- All dredger winch components are grit blasted and primed with two-pack epoxy primer and finished with heavy-duty two-pack epoxy polyamine marine coatings.
- Line pull capacities – up to 30,000kg.
- Hauling line speeds – up to 50 metres per minute.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Drive motor types – electric or hydraulic.
- Hydraulic or electric control systems.
- Slew winch manifolds and valves to assist in holding the dredge cutter against the face improving production.
- Guarding to suit specific site requirements.
- Mechanical drum locking pin.
- Available in port and starboard configuration.
Where to buy
Direct From Manufacturer
PO Box 8, Currumbin 4223, Qld, Building 20, 13 Nuban Street
CURRUMBIN, Queensland 4223
* All products may not be available at all stores, countries and regions.