Neumann Equipment diesel-hydraulic capstan winch units are specifically designed industrial cable hauling contractors. These winch units are designed to allow the cable to be hauled at a set line tension and speed, maintaining the integrity of the cable. They are manufactured from high-quality components for rugged conditions and will provide many years of dependable service.
All of our diesel-hydraulic capstan winch unit designs are verified using Finite Element Analysis (FEA), manufactured and tested to meet cable hauling industry requirements. They are Built Tough and Designed to Last!
- Programmable line pulls 500 – 6,000kg.
- Variable line speeds of up to 20 metres per minute.
- Integrated diesel-hydraulic power unit.
- Variable tension control with live digital readout.
- Line distance monitoring with digital readout.
- Data logging capability, with USB export or remote login to validate daily activity.
- Overload prevention by limiting customer pre-set line tension.
- Fabricated from carbon steel.
- Fully lockable self-contained unit, which can be lifted by fork tynes or 4 point lifting chains.
- All steelwork is grit blasted and primed with two-pack epoxy primer and finished with heavy-duty two-pack epoxy polyamine industrial coatings.
- Storage drum, with automatic tensioning, reducing personnel interaction with rope. Rope condition is maintained by eliminating contact with the ground.
- Guarding to suit specific requirements.
- Heavy-duty trailer.
- Secondary storage drum to suit alternative sized ropes.
Where to buy
Direct From Manufacturer
PO Box 8, Currumbin 4223, Qld, Building 20, 13 Nuban Street
CURRUMBIN, Queensland 4223
* All products may not be available at all stores, countries and regions.