Neumann Equipment manufactures the full range of Jaden dredge cutter units. These can be fitted to most cutter suction style dredgers.
Jaden dredge cutters have reliably and efficiently serviced the dredging industry dredges worldwide for over 30 years. The range and versatility of the Jaden series 15, 30, 60, a 120 are designed to suit pump sizes up to 450mm.
Jaden style cutters work toward the face of the material pulling the dredge to the direction of the cut and directing the material towards the suction chute. These cutters allow the dredge to be operated with or without spuds.
They are manufactured from high-quality components and will provide many years of dependable service.
All of our dredge cutter designs are verified using Finite Element Analysis (FEA). They are Built Tough and Designed to Last!
- Hydraulic drive motors.
- Heavy-duty customised gearbox to suit cutter applications.
- Suction chute to suit pump intake.
- Ground engaging teeth (GET) and adapters to suit specific applications.
- Carbon steel construction.
- All metal components are grit blasted and primed with two-pack epoxy primer and finished with heavy-duty two-pack epoxy polyamine marine coatings.
- Customised ladder mounting system.
- Application-specific wear packages, including hard facing, wear plates, GET, knife edges and chocky bars.
Where to buy
Direct From Manufacturer
PO Box 8, Currumbin 4223, Qld, Building 20, 13 Nuban Street
CURRUMBIN, Queensland 4223
* All products may not be available at all stores, countries and regions.