Neumann Equipment 4 roller fairleads are designed and manufactured from high-quality components for harsh environmental conditions, providing years of dependable service. Inaddition, wIn addition, we specialise in custom-built fairleads to satisfy winching requirements that meet relevant marine/industry standards.
Our 4 roller fairlead designs are verified using Finite Element Analysis (FEA), manufactured and tested to meet industry standards. They are Built Tough and Designed to Last!
Standard Fairlead Inclusions:
- Carbon steel fairlead construction.
- 4 roller fairlead design is standard.
- Stainless steel pins.
- Bearing arrangement to suit the application.
- Grease points to suit.
- Pins and rollers are sized according to loading.
- Boltable mount.
- All fairlead components are grit blasted and primed with two-pack epoxy primer and finished with heavy-duty two-pack epoxy polyamine industrial/marine coatings.
Available Fairlead Options:
- To suit line pull capacities – up to 200,000kg.
- Stainless steel frame construction.
- Weld down base mounting.
- Composite rollers for synthetic rope.
- Removable top plate to allow insertion of rope.
- 3 roller version, i.e. no top roller.
Where to buy
Direct From Manufacturer
PO Box 8, Currumbin 4223, Qld, Building 20, 13 Nuban Street
CURRUMBIN, Queensland 4223
* All products may not be available at all stores, countries and regions.