Neumann Equipment codend winches are designed and manufactured from high-quality components for marine environmental conditions, providing years of dependable service. They are designed around the well renowned Jaden Winches. In addition, we specialise in custom-built codend winches to satisfy vessel specific requirements that meet rigorous NSCV compliance.
All of our codend winches are designer verified using Finite Element Analysis (FEA), manufactured and tested to meet marine industry standards. They are Built Tough and Designed to Last!
- Reduction drive gearbox.
- Fail-safe multi-disc spring-applied brake.
- Winch drums are supported with a fully sealed self-aligning bearing.
- Rope terminator to suit fibre rope.
- Carbon steel construction.
- All components are of high quality for many years of service.
- All components are grit blasted and primed with two-pack epoxy primer and finished with heavy-duty two-pack epoxy polyamine marine coatings.
- Line pull capacities – up to 10,000kg.
- Hauling line speeds – up to 100 metres per minute.
- Drum capacity to suit selected rope specifications.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Drive motor types – electric or hydraulic.
- Winch drum can be designed to accommodate net storage.
Where to buy
Direct From Manufacturer
PO Box 8, Currumbin 4223, Qld, Building 20, 13 Nuban Street
CURRUMBIN, Queensland 4223
* All products may not be available at all stores, countries and regions.