Neumann Equipment portable petrol capstan winches are specifically designed for contractors to enable them to haul various equipment. They are manufactured from high-quality components that will provide many years of dependable service.
All of our portable petrol capstan winch designs are verified using Finite Element Analysis (FEA), manufactured and tested to meet marine industry standards. They are Built Tough and Designed to Last!
- Lightweight design for ease of mobility.
- The gearbox is a rugged and dependable reduction drive.
- Reliable and economical 4 stroke engine.
- 100mm diameter aluminium capstan.
- 1-tonne model is fitted with lift handles.
- The 2-tonne model is fitted with a central lift point.
- Base frame incorporating hold-down locations.
- All steelwork is grit blasted and primed with two-pack epoxy primer and finished with heavy-duty two-pack epoxy polyamine industrial coatings.
- Capstan options up to 300mm. Note: changing the size will affect line pulling capacity.
- Guarding and Mobility pack to suit PPCW2000.
- Operator screen protection.
- Tow hitch pack – anchor the winch to a suitably rated recovery hitch.
Where to buy
Direct From Manufacturer
PO Box 8, Currumbin 4223, Qld, Building 20, 13 Nuban Street
CURRUMBIN, Queensland 4223
* All products may not be available at all stores, countries and regions.