Neumann Equipment quick hitch capstan winches are specifically designed to fit a range of excavators, backhoes or bobcats. The capstan winches are typically used for electrical contractors to enable them to pull cables through conduits easily. They are manufactured from high-quality components for rugged conditions, providing years of dependable service.
All of our quick hitch capstan winch designs are verified using Finite Element Analysis (FEA), manufactured and tested to meet industry standards. They are Built Tough and Designed to Last!
- Standard line pulls of 2, 3 and 4 tonne.
- Capstans are machined from billet aluminium, standard capstan size is 155mm diameter.
- Geroller style hydraulic motor.
- Fabrication from carbon steel.
- Maximum line speed of 15 meters per minute.
- All steelwork is grit blasted and primed with two-pack epoxy primer and finished with heavy-duty two-pack epoxy polyamine industrial coatings.
- Operation and maintenance manual.
- Pressure gauge with calibrated kN/kg bezel to indicate line pull.
- Optional capstans sizes include 125, 175, 200, 250 & 300mm diameters.
- Quick hitch mounting bracket to suit your machine.
- Port mounted crossline relief manifold to limit overpressure conditions.
- Fitment to your machine.
- Custom paintwork to match your machine.
Where to buy
Direct From Manufacturer
PO Box 8, Currumbin 4223, Qld, Building 20, 13 Nuban Street
CURRUMBIN, Queensland 4223
* All products may not be available at all stores, countries and regions.