Neumann Equipment Windlass Anchor Winches are designed and manufactured from high-quality components for extreme environmental conditions, providing years of dependable service. We specialise in custom-built Anchor Winches to satisfy vessel specific requirements that meet rigorous NSCV compliance. The following photos of custom designed Windlass Anchor Winches have been provided to reference our capabilities and excellence. These custom-made Anchor Winches suit a variety of vessels and anchoring requirements.
All of our Windlass Anchor Winches are designer verified using Finite Element Analysis (FEA), manufactured and tested to meet marine industry standards. They are Built Tough and Designed to Last!
Windlass Anchor Winch Configurations
Our Windlass Anchor Winches are available in two basic configurations:
- Chain Gypsy Style, where the gypsy retrieves the chain and feeds the chain through a spurling tube into a chain locker below deck.
- Drum Style, where the rope and chain are stored on the drum.
- Stainless steel main shaft.
- Gypsy brake bands are fabricated from stainless steel grade 316 with bonded linings.
- All components are of high quality for many years of service.
- All components are grit blasted and primed with two-pack epoxy primer and finished with heavy-duty two-pack epoxy polyamine coatings.
- Line pull capacities – up to 25,000kg.
- Hauling line speeds – up to 100 metres per minute.
- Studlink or shortlink chain – up to 34mm.
- Capstan (windlass) waist size – up to 450mm diameter.
- Gypsy and capstan (windlass) heads are available in SG iron or bronze.
- Drive motor types – electric or hydraulic drives.
- Hydraulic motors – motor type to suit requirements.
- Reduction gearboxes – gearbox type to suit requirements.
- Torque limiting clutches.
- Freewheeling gypsy to deploy the anchor.
Where to buy
Direct From Manufacturer
PO Box 8, Currumbin 4223, Qld, Building 20, 13 Nuban Street
CURRUMBIN, Queensland 4223
* All products may not be available at all stores, countries and regions.