Neumann Equipment multi-purpose winch designs are suited to a wide range of applications, including but not limited to barges, ferries, commercial vessels, tugs, mining, and cable installation. They are manufactured from high-quality components to suit extreme environmental conditions and provide many years of dependable service.
Our multi-purpose winch designs are verified using Finite Element Analysis (FEA), manufactured and tested to meet industry/marine industry standards. They are Built Tough and Designed to Last!
- Reduction drive gearbox.
- Fail-safe multi-disc spring-applied brake.
- Winch drums are supported with a fully sealed self-aligning bearing.
- Rope terminator to suit wire rope.
- Carbon steel construction.
- All components are of high quality for many years of service.
- All components are grit blasted and primed with two-pack epoxy primer and finished with heavy-duty two-pack epoxy polyamine marine/industrial coatings.
- Line pull capacities – up to 200,000kg.
- Hauling line speeds – up to 100 metres per minute.
- Drum capacity to suit selected rope specifications.
- Rope terminator to suit fibre rope.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Drive motor types – electric or hydraulic.
- Electric/hydraulic control systems to suit.
Where to buy
Direct From Manufacturer
PO Box 8, Currumbin 4223, Qld, Building 20, 13 Nuban Street
CURRUMBIN, Queensland 4223
* All products may not be available at all stores, countries and regions.