Neumann Equipment console capstan/windlass winches are specifically designed for net and trawl board retrieval within the Commercial Fishing Industry. They are manufactured from high-quality components for extreme environmental conditions, providing years of dependable service. Our experienced team can provide capstan winches to suit either top or side mount applications.
Our console winches are designer verified using Finite Element Analysis (FEA), manufactured and tested to meet marine industry standards. They are Built Tough and Designed to Last!
- Compact reduction drive gearbox.
- Automatic drum lock – multiple disc brake.
- The drum is supported with a fully sealed self-aligning outrigger bearing.
- Single or dual capstan heads.
- Capstan diameter to suit the application, up to 300mm dia.
- These winches are grit blasted and primed with two-pack epoxy primer and finished with heavy-duty two-pack epoxy polyamine marine coatings.
- All components are selected to suit the harsh marine environment.
- Line pull capacities – up to 5,000kg.
- Hauling line speeds – up to 40 metres per minute.
- We can cast capstan heads in SG iron or bronze.
- Drive motor types – electric or hydraulic motors.
- Control consoles are designed to suit customers specific requirements. See Control Console page.
Where to buy
Direct From Manufacturer
PO Box 8, Currumbin 4223, Qld, Building 20, 13 Nuban Street
CURRUMBIN, Queensland 4223
* All products may not be available at all stores, countries and regions.