Neumann Equipment sheaves are designed and manufactured from high-quality components for marine and industrial environmental conditions, providing years of dependable service. In addition, we specialise in custom-built sheaves to satisfy winching requirements that meet relevant marine/industry standards.
Our sheave designs are verified using Finite Element Analysis (FEA), manufactured and tested to meet marine/ industrial standards. They are Built Tough and Designed to Last!
Standard Sheave Inclusions:
- Carbon steel sheave construction.
- Sheaves fabricated to appropriate standards.
- Stainless steel pins.
- Roller/ball bearings as required.
- Greaseable sheave bearings.
- Pins and rollers are sized according to sheave loading.
- Bolted or pinned mount.
- All components are grit blasted and primed with two-pack epoxy primer and finished with heavy-duty two-pack epoxy polyamine industrial/marine coatings.
Available Sheave Options:
- Sheaves to suit line pull capacities – up to 200,000kg.
- Stainless steel sheave frame construction.
- Weld down base mounting.
Where to buy
Direct From Manufacturer
PO Box 8, Currumbin 4223, Qld, Building 20, 13 Nuban Street
CURRUMBIN, Queensland 4223
* All products may not be available at all stores, countries and regions.