Neumann Equipment try winches are compact in design and generally used for net deployment and retrieval. These winches have been specifically designed for the offshore commercial fishing industry. They are designed to be a direct replacement for the tried and tested Jaden Series of Winches. These winches can be offered with either hydraulic or electric drive motors.
They are manufactured from high-quality components to suit extreme marine conditions and provide many years of dependable service.
Our try winch designs are verified using Finite Element Analysis (FEA), manufactured and tested to meet industry/marine industry standards. They are Built Tough and Designed to Last!
- Reduction drive gearbox.
- Fail-safe multi-disc spring-applied brake.
- Winch drums are supported with a fully sealed self-aligning bearing.
- Rope terminator to suit wire rope.
- Carbon steel construction.
- All components are grit blasted and primed with two-pack epoxy primer and finished with heavy-duty two-pack epoxy polyamine marine coatings.
- Line pull capacities – up to 3,000kg.
- Hauling line speeds – up to 100 metres per minute.
- Drum capacity to suit selected rope specifications.
- Rope terminator to suit fibre rope.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Drive motor types – electric or hydraulic.
- Electric/hydraulic control systems to suit.
Where to buy
Direct From Manufacturer
PO Box 8, Currumbin 4223, Qld, Building 20, 13 Nuban Street
CURRUMBIN, Queensland 4223
* All products may not be available at all stores, countries and regions.