Neumann Equipment control consoles are specifically designed to house the controls to operate all auxiliary equipment onboard marine vessels. They are manufactured from high-quality components for extreme environmental conditions, providing years of dependable service. In addition, the control consoles can be provided to suit either top or side mount capstans.
Our control consoles are designer verified using Finite Element Analysis (FEA), manufactured and tested to meet marine industry standards. They are Built Tough and Designed to Last!
- Controls to suit all auxiliary equipment.
- 316 stainless steel construction.
- All components are selected to suit the harsh marine environment.
- Capstan/windlass either top-mounted or side-mounted.
- Capstan/windlass line pull capacities – up to 5,000kg.
- Capstan/windlass hauling line speeds – up to 40 metres per minute.
- We can cast capstan heads in SG iron or bronze.
- All steelwork (if applicable) is grit blasted and primed with two-pack epoxy primer and finished with heavy-duty two-pack epoxy polyamine marine coatings.
- Drive motor types – electric or hydraulic.
Where to buy
Direct From Manufacturer
PO Box 8, Currumbin 4223, Qld, Building 20, 13 Nuban Street
CURRUMBIN, Queensland 4223
* All products may not be available at all stores, countries and regions.