Neumann Equipment tugger winches can be either hydraulically or electrically driven and are designed to assist the crew in manipulating heavy pieces of off-shore towing equipment such as chain bridles, towing plates, and large plates towing wire ropes used in ship handling work. They are manufactured from high-quality components to suit extreme marine conditions and provide many years of dependable service.
Our tugger winch designs are verified using Finite Element Analysis (FEA), manufactured and tested to meet industry/marine industry standards. They are Built Tough and Designed to Last!
- Reduction drive gearbox.
- Fail-safe multi-disc spring-applied brake.
- Winch drums are supported with a fully sealed self-aligning bearing.
- Rope terminator to suit wire rope.
- Carbon steel construction.
- All components are of high quality for many years of service.
- All components are grit blasted and primed with two-pack epoxy primer and finished with heavy-duty two-pack epoxy polyamine marine coatings.
- Line pull capacities – up to 50,000kg.
- Hauling line speeds – up to 50 metres per minute.
- Drum capacity to suit selected rope specifications.
- Band brakes.
- Rope terminator to suit fibre rope.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Drive motor types – electric or hydraulic.
- Parking pawl/drum lock.
- Electric/hydraulic control systems to suit.
Where to buy
Direct From Manufacturer
PO Box 8, Currumbin 4223, Qld, Building 20, 13 Nuban Street
CURRUMBIN, Queensland 4223
* All products may not be available at all stores, countries and regions.