Tri-Axial Brake Performance Testing
AUTOSTOP™ Micro Plus
• Is a compact, battery-powered, in-vehicle brake performance tester that uses state-of-the-art, multi-channel sensors to measure tri-axial deceleration of any type of vehicle or motor cycle, making it one of the most versatile brake testers on the market.
• Evaluates the performance of the brakes by measuring forward deceleration, speed and stopping distance.
• Is accurate and easy to use via a simple three -button operation.
• Is installed in seconds anywhere in the car.
• With data logging and download to PC through RS-232c or IRDA
• IRDA interface direct to remote printer.
Three easy testing steps with AUTOSTOP™ Micro Plus
STEP 1: Attach Micro Plus to the dashboard, centre console or passenger seat so that the buttons and screen are clearly visible.
STEP 2: Turn on Micro Plus, accelerate the vehicle to the desired test speed and apply the brakes until the vehicle is stationary.
STEP 3: After the vehicle has come to a stop, Micro Plus evaluates and displays forward deceleration, speed and stopping distance.
Determines tri-axial deceleration, forward deceleration
Calculates and displays MFDD (Means Fully Developed Deceleration) in accordance with ECE R13
Simple three-button operation via a tactile membrane pad
Can be installed anywhere in the vehicle
Self-calibrating by identifying its orientation at the beginning of each test
Lightweight (? 500grms), compact
(65 x 140 x 35mm)
Automatic start function
Automatic shut-off after 10 minutes to preserve battery life (over 24 hours running time)
Built-in integrity check
Built-in real time clock
Calibration is internationally traceable through NATA
Interval of calibration, twelve months
12 months warranty
Internet support hotline for diagnostics
Comprehensive after-sales service and assistance
EIA RS-232c and IRDA Interface
Memory storage: Ten tests
PC down load capability and graph.
Remote IRDA printer
Rare Earth magnet motorbike kit
Accelerometer: accuracy ±2%
resolution 0.01g, non-linearity 0.2%, transverse sensitivity 2%
16 x 1 character LCD display
Two AA batteries
-5ºC - 50ºC
25% - 85%, non condensing