This good-for-you granola recipe is naturally sweetened with honey! Feel free to add in your favourite nuts and fruit. Make it your own!
- 2 cups Nut Lover's Blend muesli
- 3/4 cup almond butter or your preferred natural nut butter
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup flaked almonds
- Preheat oven to 180ºC and cover a large baking tray with baking paper.
- In a saucepan, add muesli and nut butter, and stir to combine.
- Add the melted coconut oil, honey, nuts and vanilla, and heat over a low temperature until the dry ingredients are all mixed with the wet additions.
- Spread the mixture over a large baking tray and bake in the oven for approximately 30 minutes (stirring every 10 minutes to avoid burning)
- Let cool and then store in an airtight container.
**Note: if wanting to include dried fruit in the recipe wait until the last few minutes of the granola being in the oven to prevent burning or add it when you are ready to serve**