DifficultyEasy - Med - Hard
Pecan-Blueberry French Toast
Treat yourself or spoil a loved one this weekend with a decedent and delicious breakfast of French toast topped with pecans and blueberries.
Treat yourself or spoil a loved one this weekend with a decedent and delicious breakfast of French toast topped with pecans and blueberries. The richness of the eggy bread, combined with fruit is the perfect combination. It's quick and easy too!
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Dip bread into the mixture and allow it to soak for 10-15 seconds on each side.
- Over medium heat, melt butter in a large sauté pan.
- Place 2 slices of bread at a time in the pan and cook until golden brown, approximately 2-3 minutes per side.
- Repeat with all the slices.
- Serve immediately with butter, fresh blueberries, chopped pecans and maple syrup.