DifficultyEasy - Med - Hard
Mango Ice Cream
Make the best of mango season with some delicious homemade Mango Ice Cream!
- Chop up and blend mango. Set to cool in the fridge for 1 hour.
- While the mango is cooling, add the sugar, thickened cream and full cream milk to a large bowl. Whisk mixture until combined.
- Put the mixture in the ice cream maker, and churn as per the device's instructions (usually around 24-40 minutes)
- 5 minutes before the ice cream has finished churning, add in the blended mango.
- Place the churned ice cream into an airtight container and freeze for 4 hours until hardened.
- Serve with fresh mango on top!