DifficultyEasy - Med - Hard
Simple yet refreshing, this Mediterranean-inspired Halloumi Salad is a great way to make the most of locally-grown produce this summer ☀
- Chop the cherry tomatoes in half, slice the cucumber into half-moons, finely slice the onion and avocado, and roughly tear up the rocket.
- Cut the halloumi lengthways into thin slices, about half a centimeter thick.
- Bring a pan to medium-high heat and drizzle olive oil. Cook the haloumi for 2 minutes or until golden brown, turning throughout.
- Gently mix the vegetables and haloumi in a bowl.
- Dress with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt to taste. Top with sesame seeds for a stylish finish and enjoy!