DifficultyEasy - Med - Hard
Chewy and chocolatey, these delicious brownies will have everyone coming back for seconds!
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Grease a 20cm (base measurement) square cake pan and line with baking paper.
- Place butter and chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (don't let the bowl touch the water). Stir with a metal spoon until melted.
- Remove bowl from heat. Quickly stir in egg, sugar, flour, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt until just combined.
- Pour into prepared pan, and bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out with moist crumbs clinging.
- Set aside to cool completely. Once cool cut your brownies into squares and enjoy!