Decorative Waterproof Non-Combustible Render Systems.
(N.C.C.) Compliant Facade Render Systems tested in accordance with Australian Standards Fire Testing AS 1530.1:1994 (R2016) or AS-5113 & BS-8414 - large
scale facade fire testing.
Firewall 1530 Render Non-Combustible is a polymer modified, mineral based, trowel-on render developed to provide a render with application properties similar to that of a traditional sand cement render. The product displays exceptional adhesion, flexibility, water and fire resistance properties required to perform flawlessly on today’s modern building substrates.
Firewall 1530 Render Non-Combustible complies as a non-combustible building component in accordance with Australian Standards Fire Testing AS 1530.1:1994 (R2016).
- Deemed Non Combustible
- Good Water Resistance
- Very Strong Wet Adhesion
- Long Open Time For Good Workability
- Minimal to No Drying Shrinkage
- High Polymer Concentration
- Rapid Cure and Bond Strength
- Excellent Resistance to Alkali
-Australian Made and Owned
Where to buy
1300 76 99 60
Direct From Manufacturer
* All products may not be available at all stores, countries and regions.