The all NEW Australian made VERVE Commercial Power Rack has just landed!
This product is the first of its kind; a hand-built, extremely versatile Power Rack built for both indoor and outdoor training. This rack features a LASER CUT AUSTRALIA LOGO, and the all new Australian made gloss black Sandwich J-Hooks to minimise scratching against the rack.
The Australian made VERVE Commercial Power Rack is purposely built to suit all free weight training, functional fitness, powerlifting and more. The rack is designed to withstand the use and abuse of even the busiest commercial gyms. Combined with a flat, No Gap or FID Adjustable Bench, this rack allows users to squat, bench press, and overhead press with minimal risk, even when maxing out with heavy weights. The adjustable Sandwich J-hooks allow the user to position the bar for easy lift-off, and the safety bars can be set to limit the downwards travel of the bar. Although this is built to withstand heavy commercial use, it's also seen as the best home power rack due to its versatility.
Combine this rack with numerous accessories VERVE has on offer to optimise your rack to suit your ultimate training requirements. Our unique and extensive range of attachments allows you to train in one of the most versatile racks on the market with upmost safety and durability, where the frame structure is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
This Power Rack comes with a LIFETIME GUARANTEE on the structural frame (excluding powder coating).
- Built to withstand serious use, this rack is constructed from strong 3mm thick steel and 75mm x 75mm uprights.
- Laser-cut Westside hole spacing for precise placement of J-hooks and safety bars. Standard hole placement is 50mm between holes. With Westside hole spacing, the holes are just 25mm apart which allows for much smaller adjustments. This is a very useful feature for bench presses.
- Includes Australian made Sandwich J-hooks - high quality gloss black.
- Powder-coated rather than painted, the Australian made VERVE Commercial Power Rack will keep looking good regardless of how much heavy use it gets. Power racks are a great addition to any gym, and users of all levels of fitness and strength will enjoy and benefit from using them.
- This rack is compatible with all rig and rack attachments from Dip Bars to Monolifts, even Leg Press, the possibilities for attachments are wide. The rack comes standard with Australian made Sandwich J-hooks, and heavy grade push-through safety bars for increase security during lifts.
A power rack can also be used for a wide range of additional exercises that are all-but impossible without out one, including:
- Pin presses – bench press and overhead presses from a dead stop
- Rack pulls – deadlifts from just above or just below the knees
- Squats, bench presses, overhead presses, and deadlifts against bands – to increase resistance at lock-out
This Aussie made power rack can also be used to hang a punchbag, as an anchor point for battle ropes or a landmine, or with a suspension trainer e.g. TRX.
This rack has been purpose built for those looking to train both indoors and outdoors. With its specially designed powder coat finish and metal frame design, this rack is built to withstand any weather conditions nature can throw at it. It’s Australian DuraGal galvanised by electrolysis with hot dipping before fabrication. During this process a layer of zinc is bonded to the steel to protect against corrosion. Unlike some other galvanised products, with this process the inside is as good as the outside. You could say it’s overkill on the protection for inside and outside the uprights. Then it’s fabricated followed by a proprietary process to remove excess gloss from galvanisation, followed by priming and powder coating without delay. In line with Australian powder coating standards the powder coating needs to be at least 80 micrometers thick.
Step 1: Galvanisation by electrolysis
Step 2: Metal fabricated
Step 3: Removal of gloss from galvanisation
Step 4: Primed at temperature
Step 5: Powder coated (specs 80 micrometer or greater thickness)
Where to buy
* All products may not be available at all stores, countries and regions.