Dobbie operates a modern innovative foundry and metals engineering complex, located in Perth, Western Australia. Established in 1940 but tracing its heritage in the Australia Foundry Industry all the way back to 1862, Dobbie is wholly Australian owned and has been manufacturing industrial products in both ferrous and non-ferrous materials for over 80 years.
Our traditional range of products includes waterworks valves, fire equipment, pump componentry, rail parts and bespoke cast components for the Defence, Heavy Industry and Resource sectors.
All our Australian manufactured products provide outstanding design quality, superior production oversight and excellent value for money.
Dobbie Metal Seated Swing Check Valves have been designed and engineered right here in Australia to suit the tough Australian conditions. Their heavy-duty construction features high abrasion resilience, robust impact resistance, prolonged exposure durability, extended service life and easy maintenance. They are suitable for a wide range of duties including:
• Potable water lines
• Sewage lines
• Waste-Water systems
• Slurry Systems
• Storm Water Pump Stations
Dobbie Metal Seated Swing Check Valves come in a range of configurations:
• Size range: DN80 – DN1200
• Pressure Rating: PN16 - PN35
• Flange Connections: Table D / E or as per client specification (ANSI/ASME etc.)
• Free Acting - Lever & Counter-Weight
• Limit Switch - Proximity Switch
• Safety Guard
• Disc Position Indicator
Dobbie Metal Seated Swing Check Valves provide many benefits:
• AS/NZS 4020 approval making them well suited to applications involving the control of potable (drinking) water.
• Strong chemical compatibility, with a highly abrasion resistant disc, makes them well suited to applications involving media contaminated with suspended particulates.
• As per AS 1628, valves are thoroughly tested to a minimum 1.5 times their rated operational pressure and are routinely tested to 5400Kpa thus making them especially suited to applications requiring high pressure and/or high temperature tolerance.
• Dobbie Metal Seated Swing Check Valves feature low frictional/head losses.
• Minimal maintenance obligations with ease of serviceability, including inline/in situ servicing.
• Featuring an angled disc position, they can be fitted with a travel stop and/or bleed valve.
• Dobbie’s renowned robust design and valve durability provide for a prolonged service life.
• Size range: 80mm – 900mm
• Pressure Rating: PN16 or PN35
• Control: Free Acting
• Control Options:
• Counterweight and Lever Arm;
• Counterweight and LA with Limit Switch
• Connection: Flange AS 4087 or to client specification
• Country of Manufacture: Australia
• AS/NZS 4020 approved (suitable for use with potable water)
• Application: Horizontal or Vertical
• Installation: Above Ground or Below Ground
? Body/Cover/Flap: Ductile Iron 400/12 (AS1831)
? Hinge: #413 Stainless Steel
? Seats: Gunmetal
? Potable Water Lines
? Sewage Lines Waste
? Water Systems
? Slurry Systems
? Storm Water Pump Stations
• Engineered and manufactured in Australia
• High abrasion resilience
• Robust impact resistance
• Extended Life Cycle – Durable, increased longevity.