Boeing boat trailers are built with rolled side rails and cross members, giving it sleek lines to compliment the shape of your boat.
The details we didn’t miss:
- Australian Steel for Zinc Adhesion.
- Australian Galvanising for Rust Protections.
- Fully Welded “A” frame for Reliability.
- Fully Welded Components.
- 2.5mm Thick RHS Steel minimum for Frame.
- Double Keel Rollers to Help Distribute Weight.
- Adjustable Suspension Positioning for Correct Tow Ball Weight.
- Transom Tie Down Points for Safety.
- Rear V Guide for ease of retrieval.
- Gusseted Frame to Add Strength.
- Salt Water drain holes.