AutoLight is a portable Light Transmission Meter. The meter measures the level of
light transmitted through a tinted window to determine its safety level.
It is a lightweight, accurate and easy to operate tool for law enforcement offi cers.
Some local regulations also require testing of tinted glass to ensure conformance
during vehicle safety inspections.
The AutoLight meter provides inspectors with accurate readings that would
otherwise be impossible by simple visual inspection.
• Easy to operate by aligning two reader tubes
• Simple one button operation
• Can be used for side windows or windscreens
• Calculates the percentage of light transmitted through windows
• Lightweight (350g)
• Compact (190mm x 60mm)
• Automatic start function
• Spectral sensitivity conforming to photopic curve V (?) of relative illuminous
efficiency of the CIE 1931 standard observer for photopic vision
• Compliant with ISO 3538:1997
• 2856ºK ± 50ºK, conforming to CIE illuminant A
• Lamp voltage stabilisted within ±0.1%
• Display: LED readout 0 - 100%, linear from 20 - 100%, ±3%