It's been formulated using the purest Australian plant extracts and oils to provide a gentle yet potent formula for fast healing, without any ink loss. Tattoo Artists can use our product during tattooing to assist with needle glide and to help reduce swelling, inflammation, redness and sensitivity acting as a calming immuno-stimulating gliding agent.
• Protects against ink loss
• Stops itching and calms the skin
• Soothes, reduces redness, swelling and inflammation
• Provides a natural antibacterial protective barrier to help prevent infection and provide comfort to a healing tattoo.
• Makes your tattoo line work pop
• Hydrates without stickiness, won't block pores or cause pimples
• Helps rejuvenate old tattoos, keeping them looking fresh, well hydrated and looking sharp.
It's multi-purpose too, our tattoo care has endless uses, perfect for skin conditions like eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, and on minor burns, cuts, scrapes, sunburn, insect bites, nappy rash, dry cracked heels, itchy elbows or for perfectly plump lips and anywhere your skin might need a little TLC.
No Mineral Oils, No Parabens, No Artificial Perfumes, No Artificial Colours, No Sulphates, No SLS
Apply a thin coat before the tattoo process to condition the skin, then three times a day to heal your tattoo, keeping it hydrated, comfortable minimising redness and stopping the itch. Once healed use to keep your skin looking healthy and your ink fresh.
Safflower Oil, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Natural Vitamin E, Rosehip Oil, Lavender Oil, Olive Oil, Soya Bean Oil, Certified Organic Chamomile German Blue Oil, Calendula Flower Extract, Tagetes Erecta Flower Extract
Where to buy
* All products may not be available at all stores, countries and regions.