Wow your friends with a beautiful dessert you can prepare and cook in under 15 minutes!
2 sheets of frozen puff pastry, thawed
600ml Jonesy's real cream
100g packet instant vanilla pudding mix
¼ cup icing sugar, plus 2 teaspoons extra for dusting
½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to very hot, 220C.
- Lightly grease 2 baking tray.
- Place 1 pastry sheet onto each tray and prick with a fork. Score 1 sheet into 8cm square.
- Bake 8-10 mins until pastry is puffed and golden brown. Press down slightly to flatten. Cool.
- In a small bowl using an electric mixer, beat together cream, pudding mixture, icing sugar and vanilla extract for 3-4 mins, until thick and creamy.
- Spread mixture onto plain sheets of pastry, top with scored pastry sheet.
- Dust with extra icing sugar. Serve cut into 8cm squares.