Curried eggs with dill and paprika
Whether you call them curried eggs or devilled eggs, they're delicious! This incredibly easy canapé is always a crowd-pleaser.
1/4 cup Australian Vegie Gourmet mayonnaise
1 tsp mustard
1 tsp curry powder
Salt and pepper to season
Dill and paprika to garnish
- Put the eggs in a single layer in a large saucepan and cover with cold water to an inch over the eggs. As soon as it starts boiling, turn the heat down to a low simmer and cook for 15 minutes. Rinse under cold water until cool to touch.
- Peel the eggs and gently dry them. Slice them in half lengthwise, transferring the yolks to a medium bowl and placing the whites on a serving platter.
- Use a fork to mash the yolks into a fine crumble. Add mayonnaise, mustard, curry powder, salt, and pepper, and mix well.
- Pipe or spoon your filling back into the empty egg whites.
- Sprinkle with dill and paprika to garnish.