DifficultyEasy - Med - Hard
Mini Pavlova Wreath
Decorative and delicious, this Mini Pavlova Wreath is the perfect snacking dessert for Aussie families this holiday season!
How to make the mini meringues:
- Preheat oven to 150° C, and line 2 trays with baking paper
- Whisk egg whites in a large bowl on high speed until stiff peaks form
- Add vanilla essence and vinegar, and whisk again on slow speed
- Whisk on medium and gradually add caster sugar
- Once all the caster sugar is combined, whisk on high for 5 minutes
- Spoon 10 small mounds of meringue onto the trays, leaving space between each one
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until crisp to the touch
- Turn the oven off and leave the meringues to rest for 3 hours. Then store meringues in an airtight container until ready to serve.
How to make the wreath:
- Arrange your mini meringues (ready-made or handmade) in a wreath shape on a large platter or board
- Top each meringue with a dollop of whipped cream
- Top each dollop of whipped cream with fruit, and also place fruit in between each of the meringues
- Place mint leaves around the wreath arrangement and in between fruit bunches
- Top with icing sugar and enjoy!