DifficultyEasy - Med - Hard
Classic Avo on Toast
The only Avo on Toast recipe you'll ever need! An Australian classic, and a perfect way to use home-grown ingredients this Spring. Thanks to the team at Little Bread Winner!
- Slice your sourdough to the desired thickness. For the easiest and best way to slice your loaf, make sure to use a Bread Saw and Bread Board from Little Bread Winner!
- Toast your slices in a toaster.
- Mash avocado liberally over the toast with a fork, making sure to cover the slice evenly.
- Lay slices of tomato on top, and drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt, and top with basil or rocket.
- As an optional last step, crumble some Danish feta over the top - and enjoy!