DifficultyEasy - Med - Hard
After a healthy meal option for lunch or dinner? This delicious recipe for spiralised zucchini pasta with vegan cashew pesto comes together in no time! And it’s easy to make with fresh, Australian grown produce.
- 2 large zucchinis
- 2 cups of fresh basil
- 1/4 cup of raw cashews
- 2–3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup + 3 tablespoons Rodedale Park Olives olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- pinch of nutmeg
- In a food processor, add garlic cloves, 3 tablespoons olive oil, pepper, and cashews. Process until smooth.
- Add nutritional yeast and salt and process to combine.
- Add basil and 1/4 cup olive oil and process again.
- Finally, add lemon juice and process until combined.
- Set the pesto aside until you’re ready to combine with zucchini noodles.
- Chop about 1/2″ off both ends of the zucchini and spiralize. We recommend tearing the noodles into smaller pieces as you go.
- Once you’ve finished spiralizing, add zoodles to a large bowl and mix in the pesto until well-coated.
- Serve and enjoy! Garnish with fresh basil.