DifficultyEasy - Med - Hard
Choc Chip Banana Bread
Our recipe for moist and delicious banana bread with an extra kick of chocolate is sure to be a favourite! This tasty treat is easy to bake with Aussie Made and Grown ingredients – share it with friends and family this week.
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In another large bowl, mix together melted butter, sugar, egg and egg yolk, sour cream, and vanilla. Add mashed bananas and stir until combined. Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until just combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts and transfer to prepared loaf pan.
- Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, about 1 hour. Let cool 10 minutes in pan, then turn out onto a cooling rack to cool completely.