Our Answer To Traditional Wood-Fired Cooking
The Wildcat 3000 Series is a brand new wood-fired oven designed and built in Australia. It is a more traditional style where the fire is lit within the oven and gradually pushed to the back as the oven heats.
Utilizing thick heavy refractory firebricks for maximum thermal mass to retain heat, and two layers of ceramic fibre blanket to insulate the oven, this oven really performs!
1. A removable free standing door with built in air slide control
2. Cool to touch handle
3. Doubles as a fabulous outdoor fireplace
4. Can be installed on an optional trolley or metal stand
5. Build it in on a purpose built brick/block and concrete slab
6. Firebrick lined on the back, sides and bottom
7. Stainless steel firebox
8. Double layer of ceramic blanket insulation
9. Finished in Brushed Stainless Steel with Black trim
10. Huge inner space