While most Belt Clamps are attached outside the edge of the conveyor belt, the unique and patented design of the SureGrip® applies positive pressure directly to the surface of the belt. This means less damage to the carcass of the conveyor belt and generates significantly more pulling force.
Generally, bolts, nuts and washers on conventional clamps get lost or damaged. The SureGrip® belt clamp is more robust and the bolt is not removed from the clamp, thus minimising damage and/or loss.
Clamp ends are constructed from high grade steel with a choice of Steel or Aluminium clamping beams. SureGrip® is both durable and light weight making it easy to transport and assemble in any environment. The patented SureGrip® End and Screw Assembly are created for maximum grip and are simple to use with the integrated hard tightened screws. This feature minimises damage and loss providing both cost savings and efficient application of the clamps.
Our larger models can be fitted with ratchet winches at both ends to enable easy raising of the lower beam even when the belt is in a trough position.
• The Original Simple & Reliable Design
• Clamp end & Screws are made from High Grade Steel
• Designed for use in any conditions
• Lightweight aluminium bars available
• Easy to transport & assemble
• Available in different colours
• 7 Tonne sets available with ratchet winches to remove trough on heavier belts.
• 5 and 7 Tonne available with single and double lugg clamp ends.
• Available in four sizes:
1 Tonne - Light Duty for belts up to 600kN x 1200mm width
3 Tonne - Light/Med Duty for belts up to 600kN x 1200mm width
5 Tonne - Medium Duty for belts up to 1200kN x 1500mm width
7 Tonne - Heavy Duty for belts up to 2000kN x 2000mm width
Where to buy
* All products may not be available at all stores, countries and regions.