Second Skin specialises in custom-made compression garments for clients with burns, trauma, lymphoedema, hernias, and a broad range of other medical conditions.
Our therapy team can incorporate many different design features to help solve common client concerns and ensure excellent fit
• zippers, assist tabs and loopers for ease of application
• shaping to ensure good contact with the limb
• reinforcing for areas of persistent oedema
• hydrophobic fabric lining for management of skin fragility
• leather soles or palms for anti-slip
• re-tensioning in response to changes in limb or body shape and/or size
Our range of fabrics can provide low to high compression and moisture wicking properties to assist with heat management.
Garments come in a range of colours and stitching options to make them attractive to wear.
Second Skin will collaborate with you to find innovative solutions to the medical or clinical challenges presented.
To make a referral or enquiry head to www.secondskin.com.au