The FM-120 has been designed and manufactured to ensure that the FM series is fit for purpose, durable and has an excellent
return on investment.
The FM series is fitted as standard with a quick attachment plate which allows most skid steer attachments to be used on the
With multiple front arm options including a low push style arm to a arm which lifts to over 1300 mm above the ground to allow
for the FM series to be used as a multipurpose machine.
The FM series is designed to be a workhorse, with the machines being radio remote controlled they out perform most skid steer
loaders and the weight saving from not have an operator’s station allows for an excellent machine weight.
The same machine can be use for multiple uses including –
• Power line, easement and general vegetation control including road side and heavy timber up to 200mm in diameter.
• Fire trail and asset protection zones (APZ’s) in bush fire risk areas.
• Earthworks and tunnelling projects.
Some of the FM Series Attachments include –
• FAE high flow forestry and road site mulching/ flail attachments.
• Stump Grinders.
• Log Grabs.
• Rotating Log Grabs.
• Bunching Tree Shears.
• Hydraulic hammers, rock drills, screw anchoring.
• Most Skid Steer Attachments.