1. 85% lighter, easier installation
2. Anti-bacterial attributes - breathe clean air!
6. Less air leakage, 70% better than the recommended industry standard.
7. Acoustic properties used at Sydney Opera House
8. Fire retardant and meets all global standards for fire safety. The product will not spread fire, nor transfer any heat from external systems.
9. Easier installation. Due to the thermal properties of the materials they can be installed closer to ceiling and walls which saves space without heating up.
10. Will not corrode, rust or exhibit any moisture leakage
11. Environmentally friendly
Quality Air Equipment manufactures in Sydney, NSW ALP ductwork, v-boxes, cushion boxes, uni boot, end boot, side boot and custom made boxes. ALP duct is designed as a sandwich constituted by a board of rigid polyurethane foam faced on both sides by an aluminium foil, for heating, ventilation and air conditioning air distribution systems.
ALP is the pioneer of light weight duct technology introduced the concept over 40 years ago to the world. ALP continues to lead the way we think of duct today, with its technological advancements in both clean air delivery by way of true patented anti-microbial coating first of its kind pre-insulated round duct technology and its fully accredited systems for both internal and external use.
Full product category is listed on our website http://qualityairequipment.com.au/product-category/alp/
Where to buy
1300 000 QAE
Direct From Manufacturer
Quality Air Equipment
41- 43 Governor Macquarie Drive
CHIPPING NORTON, New South Wales 2170
* All products may not be available at all stores, countries and regions.