Introducing our new and improved Ultra Low Profile Bidon Cage Bolt!
After many Covid-19 related delays we are finally proud to offer an evolution of our Ultra Low Profile Bidon Bolt.
A neat engineered finishing touch for all bicycles, road, gravel, mountain, hybrid. Wont snag water bottles (bidons).
Now featuring a diamond burnished head, a stronger cold forged rolled thread and some new colours through our high tech titanium PVD process.
- Prototipo Works M5 316 Stainless Steel Ultra Low Profile Bidon Cage Bolt.
- 3mm M5 Metric thread.
- Excellent finishing touch to all builds.
- Can be used with or without a bidon cage.
- Can also be used as friction shifter adaptor boss bolts.
- Ultra Low profile head design provides a clean finishing touch.
- Strong cold forged rolled thread.
Designed, engineered and proudly made in Melbourne, Australia.
Ultra low head height.
Taper Tech thread base for easy hole finding installation.
Precision CNC machined from 316 Stainless Steel.
Precision laser etched Prototipo Works logo.
Precision made in Melbourne Australia, from European bar stock.
Titanium PVD coated head for extra strength and abrasion resistance.
Strong cold forged rolled thread.
Diamond burnished head (prior laser etching before PVD coating).
Sold as a pair (x2)
- Diamond burnished head.
- Available in Silver, Charcoal, Gold and Sedona. Titanium PVD coated bolt head for added hardness and abrasion resistance.
Assembly / Installation:
- Prototipo Works strongly recommends the use of an anti seize assembly lubricant during the installation of our hardware. An anti seize assembly lubricant helps prevent seizing, galling, cold-welding, and the fusing of metal on metal threaded components. Ideal for salty environments, humid environments, in the presence of water, moisture, sweat and ingress.
- Please ensure all mating threads and installation tools are the correct size, are clean, free of damaging burrs and inserted straight.
- Maximum Torque 3-5Nm. DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN.
- If unsure if it will fit correctly on your bicycle, please contact us.
Warning! Choking Hazard, Small Parts.
These special lightweight bolts are for light load duties only!
Product appearance may vary slightly.
Use at your own risk!
Bidon (French) refers to a cycling water bottle.