Flexi Brush Strip® is a custom designed Brushware product trade-marked by Busy Bee Brushware Pty Ltd. It is manufactured in flexible coils of a continuous length, and can be cut to length, or made to order, for your application.
WHAT IS IT MADE OF?
The brush back is a sturdy HDPE filled with tough Polypropylene fibre, dimensions are 25mm height x 10mm width. The thickness of the fibre strand varies depending on the brush trim length from diameter 0.012? to 0.018?.
Available in continuous lengths of up to 50 meters.
WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
- Spray Suppressant on Trucks, Trailers and Buses
- Long lengths available for Tri-Axle Trailers
- Conveyor belt skirting
- Bottling conveyors, to softly control the flow and direction of the bottles
- Manufacturing applications
- Door Seals to keep out dust and vermin
- Cold Room doors to seal and maintain temperature
- Computer room cabling protection
- Fitting options:
Our Flexi Strip Brush has a larger backing which means you can screw or rivet straight into the backing.
Where to buy
* All products may not be available at all stores, countries and regions.