Cartia Duentric coated low dose aspirin
• Cartia helps prevent blood clotting and reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke in patients with known cardiovascular or cerebrovascular disease
• For use under medical supervision only
• Specially formulated Duentric coating, that prevents the aspirin from being broken down in the stomach
• Gets released lower in the intestine and reduces irritation to the stomach lining
• Free from sugar, gluten, yeast, soy, lactose and preservaties.
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. CARTIA helps prevent blood clotting and reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke in patients with known cardiovascular or cerebrovascular disease. For use under medical supervision only. The use of low dose aspirin may be only one component of your medical practitioner’s management plan to prevent you having a further heart attack or stroke. You should discuss this plan with your medical practitioner. Do not substitute other medicines containing aspirin, for this medicine, without first consulting your Pharmacist or medical practitioner.
Trademarks are owned by or licensed to the Aspen Group of companies.