The Australian Made Campaign has partnered with Export Growth China, to provide a live, interactive webinar aimed at helping businesses make the most of export opportunities and access one of the largest markets in the world, China.
The webinar will address:
- Australia Week in China
- A snapshot of some of the opportunities available to Australian Made licensees including;
Premium Australian Foods
- How to express interest in projects
- A presentation by Sara Cheng from Export Growth China, an initiative which gives Australian growers and manufacturers a new channel to market
- The webinar is free and a ‘must-see’ for businesses looking to gain access to China
- Topic: Accessing China
- Presenters: Ben Lazzaro, Deputy Chief Executive, Australian Made Campaign and Sara Cheng, Senior Manager China Practice, Export Growth China/ABCS
- Date: Thursday, 4 August 2016
- Duration: 1 hour
- Time: 12:00pm (NSW, ACT, TAS, VIC, QLD), 11:30am (SA, NT), 10:00am (WA)
Click here to register for free now.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information about joining the webinar.