The Australian Made Campaign is encouraging shoppers to look for the Australian Made kangaroo certification trade mark if they want to ‘gift Aussie quality this Easter’.
Australian Made Campaign Chief Executive, Ian Harrison, says it’s an easy choice to make, with so many options available and benefits in doing so.
“We all know the disappointment of opening chocolates that look great but don’t deliver on taste, or a gift that’s fun for one day and broken the next, but shoppers who buy genuine Aussie products are assured,” Mr Harrison said.
“Australia has some of the highest production standards in the world for both products and produce, and there are a wide range of Australian-made and Australian-grown options available if you only take a moment to seek them out.”
“We encourage shoppers to look for the Australian Made kangaroo logo for great Aussie chocolates and gifts of all shapes and sizes, and of course, fresh and delicious produce for Easter meals,” Mr Harrison said.
Mr Harrison says the benefits of buying locally made and grown goods extend beyond taste, quality and value for money, which he recognises are high priorities for shoppers at any time of year.
“There are so many great reasons to buy Australian-made and Australian-grown products, not least of which are the positive flow-on effects for local producers, the community and the economy,” Mr Harrison said.
“Whether you’re cooking for family or friends, or shopping for a loved one this Easter, buy Australian-made and Australian-grown to ensure your gift keeps on giving.”
Some of the Australian Made Campaign's Easter favourites:
- Tassal salmon (available in Coles, Woolworths and IGA, or fresh from Tassal in Kew, VIC)
- The Chocolate Box ‘hot cross buns’ (available in-store and at thechocolatebox.com.au)
- Australian Bush Friends Bilby Tent Pack of chocolates (available at mylollies.com.au)
- The Fabulous Food Company speckled chocolate egg (available in-store and at target.com.au)
- Britt Bear flat Snuggles bunny (available at brittbear.com.au)
- Groovy Chocolate Easter eggs in personalised boxes (available at groovychocolate.com.au)
Australian Made encourages shoppers to gift Aussie quality this Easter
Monday, March 19, 2018