Australian Made Campaign Ltd (AMCL) held its annual general meeting (AGM) this week, where three members of its Board of Directors were re-elected.
Re-elected Directors included Kate Carnell AO, Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman; Neil Summerson AM, Company Director and former Chairman, Bank of Queensland; and Robert Hutchinson, State Manager, ParexDavco (Australia) Pty Ltd.
AMCL's national Board consists of ten Directors, elected by the organisation’s 11 Governing Members – the Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and its network of State and Territory Chambers, and the National Farmers’ Federation.
The board members following the AGM are;
- Glenn Cooper AM (Chairman), Executive Chairman, Coopers Brewery Ltd (Adelaide)
- Allyn Beard (Deputy Chairman), Company Director, A.H. Beard Pty Ltd (Sydney)
- Neil Summerson AM (Treasurer), Company Director and former Chairman, Bank of Queensland (Brisbane)
- Nicki Anderson, Head of Major Donor Partnerships, Australian Red Cross (Melbourne)
- Kate Carnell AO, Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman (Canberra)
- David Gray AM, MD, David Gray & Co Pty Ltd (Perth)
- Richard Holyman, CEO, Martin & Pleasance (Melbourne)
- Robert Hutchinson, State Manager, ParexDavco (Australia)Pty Ltd (Brisbane)
- James Pearson, CEO, Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Canberra)
- Fiona Simson, President, National Farmers Federation (Northern New South Wales)
AMCL Chairman Glenn Cooper thanked the Directors, AMCL's Patron Robert Gerard AO and AMCL’s Governing Members for their continued support, and acknowledged the outstanding work of Chief Executive Ian Harrison and staff. Mr Cooper expressed his belief that 2017/18 will be an exciting and eventful year for the Campaign.
Nearly 3000 businesses are now using the Australian Made, Australian Grown logo on more than 20,000 products sold in Australia and around the world.