Australian Made was again a proud supporter of the annual dinner for the Victorian Furnishing Industry Training Awards (VFITA), held in April this year.
Australian Made partnered with Campaign Partner Bev Marks as platinum sponsors for the event.
The VFITA recognises the contribution of the various disciplines of the furnishing training sector in Victoria and pays tribute to the students, employers and training organisations that have been involved in training and promoting excellence within all related industries.
Australian Made congratulates all of the 2013 award winners:
- Andrew Kossenas Apprentice of the Year Award - Colin Roberts
- People’s Choice Award - Philip Emeny
- Furnishing Design Award - Joshua Bourke
- Employer Excellence in Training - Large Enterprise (20+) - Rex Carr
- Employer Excellence in Training - Small to Medium Enterprise (<20) - Mark Heydon
- Certificate II in Furniture Making - Sally Smith
- Certificate III in Furniture Making (Cabinet Making) - Philip Emeny
- Certificate lll in Cabinet Making - Kitchens and Bathrooms - Bradley Lockyer
- Certificate lll Floor Covering and Finishing Apprentice of the Year - Michael Zohs
- Certificate III in Flooring Technology (Carpet) - Michael Zohs
- Certificate III in Flooring Technology (Resilient) - John Hibberd
- Certificate lll in Picture Framing - Felicity Walker
- Year 2 Encouragement - Cert lll in Flooring Technology (Carpet, Resilient and Timber) - Aaron Zeunert
Australian Made supports trainees at the VFITAs
Monday, April 22, 2013