A spicy beef curry warms the cockles of our hearts! This Australian Made beef rendang tastes fantastic too. Have it on the table and in your belly in less than half an hour.
600g diced Australian Grown beef
1 packet of Passage Foods' Passage to Malaysia Beef Rendang Simmer Sauce
165ml coconut milk
2 cups jasmine rice
1/4 bunch Australian Grown coriander to garnish
Optional: 1 tomato and 1 cucumber sliced into wedges and served as a side salad with the wedges from 1 lemon to garnish
- Heat two teaspoons of oil in a medium saucepan.
- Add meat and stir-fry on ‘high’ for 3 minutes until sealed.
- Reduce to low heat and simmer until meat is cooked through.
- Pour Beef Rendang Simmer Sauce into saucepan and cook for a further 3-5 minutes, until fully heated.
- Add the coconut milk and heat through.
- Serve with steamed rice and garnish with coriander
- Optional: Add a side salad for a pop of colour. Slice tomato and cucumber into wedges and garnish with lemon wedges