You haven't tried banana bread until you've tried Natural Evolution's banana bread. Made using their Gluten Free Baking Flour, it's paleo, gluten free and refined sugar free!
10 minutes prep + 40 minutes baking
- 100 grams coconut sugar or sugar equivalent
- 3 small or 2 large bananas ripe bananas mashed
- 50 grams butter melted
- 220 grams Natural Evolution Banana Flour
- 2 teaspoon bi carb soda
- 100 grams milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 large eggs
- 100 grams coconut oil or equivalent
- 80 grams pitted dates
- Crushed walnuts for crusting
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Combine all wet ingredients (including bananas and dates) and mix until it’s a smooth consistency.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients and mix until the batter becomes lighter in colour.
- Pour mixture into a lined bread tin.
- Thickly spread walnuts and sprinkle with coconut sugar over the top of the mixture then gently press into the top of the mixture.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 40 minutes or until the mixture doesn’t stock to a knife or skewer.
- Remove from the oven, cool, slice and enjoy!