From 1 July 2016, Australian Made Campaign Ltd (AMCL) can no longer approve new licences for food products to be sold in Australia to carry the Australian Made, Australian Grown (AMAG) logo.
You should only continue with this application to use the AMAG logo:
- for products which are not food products; or
- for food products which are intended for sale outside Australia.
Businesses wishing to use the AMAG logo for food products for sale in Australia will need to comply with the Government's new country of origin food labelling legislation. The online tool to help determine and generate appropriate labels is available from www.business.gov.au/foodlabels.
In export markets there are two ways that you can use the AMAG logo on your food products:
1. You can use the labels as required by legislation for food sold in Australia. A licence with AMCL is not required if you use the AMAG logo consistently with the new food labelling legislation; OR
2. You can use the AMAG logo without the bar chart under a licence with AMCL.
For further information about the AMAG logo and food labelling download the brochure or call AMCL on 1800 350 520.
Thank you for interest in becoming an Australian Made licensee.
Our online application form has been optimised for larger screens.
Please complete your application on tablet or PC.
You can download an application form here if you prefer to apply offline.
For the products you want to use the logo on, what were the total sales for the last 12 months?
|Actual turnover range||Licence Fee (exc. GST)|
|$0 - $300,000
|$300,001 - $500,000
|$500,001 - $750,000
|$750,001 - 1 million
|> 1 million - 2.5 million
|> 2.5 million - 5 million
|> 5 million - 7.5 million
|> 7.5 million - 10 million
|> 10 million - 12.5 million
|> 12.5 million - 15 million
|> 15 million - 17.5 million
|> 17.5 million - 20 million
|> 20 million - 32.5 million
|> 32.5 million - 45 million
|Over 45 million
Need Help? call 1800 350 520
The Application Process
Are my products
Download, complete and
send Licensee Undertaking
Receive confirmation once your
application has been reviewed
Refer to Code of Practice
Rule 18 (Page 12) - Compliance criteria relating to the use of the Logo
For more information call 1800 350 520
Create an account in the 'Apply Now' box above
All licensees are required to complete a Licensee Undertaking which essentially
guarantees that the licensee will abide by the rules for using the Australian Made,
Australian Grown logo.
You will simply need to:
- Download it
- Sign it in front of a witness (any adult can be a witness)
- Send it in to the Australian Made Campaign Ltd (post, fax or email – hard copy not essential)
You only need to do this once
After we receive your application, we will contact you to confirm receipt and to discuss the next steps
in the process. You do not need to pay anything until your application has been approved
What you'll need to get started
The online application process should take you about 10 minutes to complete. Here's a few things you will need to help you complete the online application process.
- Business details (ABN, trading names, addresses, etc.)
- Contact details for nominated company representative (for invoicing and account management)
- Product information (Product/range name, category)
- Combined sales turnover in $ of all products being licensed to carry the AMAG logo (use the fee calculator to find out your licence fee before you start)
- Details of any contract manufacturer used in the production of the products being licensed.