Following the success of the first ever Australian Made Week in 2021, Australian Made Campaign is excited to announce the dates of Australian Made Week 2022!
Running from Monday 6th June to Sunday 12th June, the annual campaign will focus on encouraging consumers to actively seek locally Australian made and grown products both during the week and into the future.
With Australian Made Week being the only initiative of its kind, a multi-channel advertising campaign will be scheduled to run across TV, radio, out-of-home, print, online and social media, along with a curated PR campaign (and an exciting ambassador announcement!).
We want our licensees and partners to get involved in supporting and celebrating the thousands of local makers and growers around the country! Participate in Australian Made Week 2022 by:
- Proudly promoting your Australian Made products carrying the Australian Made logo,
- Running an Australian Made sale event and/or promotion,
- Sharing Australian Made Week assets across your social networks (these will be provided to you in the coming weeks) with the hashtags #AustralianMade #AustralianMadeWeek,
- Telling your Australian Made story,
- And spreading the word about Australian Made Week 2022 to your customers!
This year we’re taking it to the next level and offering licensees the chance to promote their Australian Made Week ‘Mates Rates’ deals on the Australian Made Campaign website.
Lock in Australian Made Week 2022!
Thursday, January 27, 2022