Licensee

Login using your username and password

Forgot your password? Reset

Don't have account? Signup

Australian Made Club

Use Facebook or an email

or

Forgot your password? Reset

Don't have account? Signup

Join the Aussie Made Club for free

Win great Aussie prizes, access special offers and keep up to date with all the news from the famous green and gold kangaroo!
It's free to join, so what are you waiting for? Join today!
Use Facebook or an email

or
By signing up you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy

Reset password

Enter email to reset password

Already have account? Login
Don't have account? Signup
×

 

D&D Technologies – Since 1989 proudly the world’s leading innovator and manufacturer of premium gate latches, locks and hinges... the installation of a new gate is an important decision, regardless of it being for residential, industrial, commercial or child safety applications. In general, gate latches and hinges make up just 1% of the total cost of a fencing installation… but they make the other 99% function and protect effectively.

The operation, construction (materials used), quality, weight, functionality, footprint and security are just some of the variations to consider when making an informed decision about gate hardware. For over 30 years D&D Technologies has been developing gate-closing systems you can trust, with state-of-the art manufacturing, quality testing and, most importantly, products backed by a guarantee to always perform to their intended use. D&D Technologies now has over 300 hi-performance gate hardware solutions for residential and commercial use.

D&D Technologies invented magnetic safety gate latches in the early 1990s. MagnaLatch® Child Safety Gate Latches are the safest and most trusted gate latches on the market. This “Series 3” model features a new, visible Locked/Unlocked indicator, re-keyable security lock (can be rekeyed by a locksmith to match doors), vertical and horizontal alignment indicators and much more!

 

For your chance to win, simply login or sign up to the Australian Made Club and answer a simple question.

To find the answer to the competition question visit the D&D Technologies website here.


Note: Only Aussie Made club members can enter competitions.

Competition entry open to residents of Australia only


DD Technologies


Start Date

Saturday, January 01, 2022


Enter Before

Monday, February 28, 2022


Share


Other Competitions

IXL Home
Enter before - 28/02/2022 00:00

Members Only

Only Aussie Made Club members can enter competitions.

or .

Competition entry open to residents of Australia only.

Our partners

Proudly supporting Australian Made Campaign and the strength of the logo

The Australian Made Campaign

The Australian Made, Australian Grown logo is administered by Australian Made Campaign Limited (AMCL).

ABN: 20 086 641 527