Natural Evolution Banana Bread
You haven't tried banana bread until you've tried Natural Evolution's banana bread. Made using their Gluten Free Baking Flour, it's paleo, gluten free and refined sugar free!
10 minutes prep + 40 minutes baking
- 100 grams coconut sugar or sugar equivalent
- 3 small or 2 large bananas ripe bananas mashed
- 50 grams butter melted
- 220 grams Natural Evolution Banana Flour
- 2 teaspoon bi carb soda
- 100 grams milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 large eggs
- 100 grams coconut oil or equivalent
- 80 grams pitted dates
- Crushed walnuts for crusting
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Combine all wet ingredients (including bananas and dates) and mix until it’s a smooth consistency.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients and mix until the batter becomes lighter in colour.
- Pour mixture into a lined bread tin.
- Thickly spread walnuts and sprinkle with coconut sugar over the top of the mixture then gently press into the top of the mixture.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 40 minutes or until the mixture doesn’t stock to a knife or skewer.
- Remove from the oven, cool, slice and enjoy!